Step1: Choose a recording source.
Step2: Specify a target file name. (optional)
Step3: Start recording.
1. Select recording source
2. Adjust recording level
3. Show selected device's status
4. Show if the feature is enabled or not. Auto Gain Control, Noise Suppression, VAS, FLL, Schedule
5. Show popup menu
6. Show waveform while recording
7. Play position / File length
8. Show the current working status. Playing, Recording, Pause...
9. Show how many files in recording list.
10. Recording list
11. Record, Add/Open, Stop, Play, Pause
Audio Record Wizard lists all available audio devices on your computer. As you can see in the above screenshot, we have 2 sound cards, and every sound card provides different devices:
Realtek High Definition Audio
Realtek Digital Output
Realtek Digital Output(Optical)
AMD High Definition Audio
AMD HDMI Output
What we need to do is to select the appropriate device as recording source.
NOTE - You may see different devices listed depending on your sound card. Also, names for devices are provided by its manufacturer, so different sound cards have the different names.